Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Stomach Viruses Are Going Around 2010 There's A Stomach Virus Going Around, Is There A Chance I Have It Again?

There's a stomach virus going around, is there a chance i have it again? - what stomach viruses are going around 2010

Last week I was really sick. First I had a sore throat, and three days later I had diarrhea (spelling?). The next morning I began to vomit. Arcades are colored ... awful. Which lasted about two days and I was much better after. I had a strange feeling in the throat, now I know what it is. At first I thought it was a tonsil stone, but it feels a little different. It is only a week there, and has started to get diarrhea again. Can a new stomach virus? in a very short period of time? I was once told that you can not recover ... I am very worried. It can also lead to neck problems, I am sick?

Help please: (

No comments:

Post a Comment