Saturday, December 12, 2009

Off White Wolfs What Does It Mean To Dream Of White Wolves Attacking Me ?

What does it mean to dream of white wolves attacking me ? - off white wolfs

In my dream I had just met the most beautiful girl, and after the encounter seem suddenly in the forest or forest with my pitbull. In my dream, "he said aloud to my dog, watching us get attacked by a werewolf," and as they round the corner, we see great Goal 2 wolves get to us. My dog is a pay and run against him to fight, fight as an attempt to one another. I can feel the wolf really bite me, but never a good drink to my right, and I'm punching the shit out while I'm looking for a way to stay. I have a receipt and management of neck and shoved, I speak to my dog, he is fighting neck and the lion's den, I crushed my dog and the stick in his mouth and kill me in the same manner as and when I woke up with ... If you have an idea of what he could say ... was so real and I could feel the skin and teeth and all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment